1. How we collect and use your personal information
We will only collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
(1) Circumstances under which you must authorize us to collect and use your personal information
Our products and/or services include some core functions, which include functions necessary to realize online shopping, functions necessary to improve our products and/or services, and functions necessary to ensure transaction security. We may collect, save and use the following information about you in order to achieve these functions. If you do not provide relevant information, you will not be able to enjoy the products and/or services we provide. These functions include:
a. Realize the necessary functions for online shopping
(a) User registration
You first need to register an Ekouaer account to become an Ekouaer user. When you register, you need to provide us at least the Ekouaer account name, password, and email address that you are going to use.
(b) Product information display and search
In order to allow you to quickly find the goods you need, we may collect device information, browser type to provide you with the best way to display product information. We will also use your above-mentioned information in order to continuously improve and optimize the above-mentioned functions.
(c) Place an order
When you are ready to settle the goods in your shopping cart, the Ekouaer system will generate an order for you to purchase the goods. You need to fill in at least your consignee's name, and delivery address in the order. At the same time, the order will contain the order number, the information about the goods or services you have purchased, the amount of payment you should pay, and the payment method;
All the above information constitutes your "order information". We will use your order information to verify your identity, confirm transactions, pay and settle, complete delivery, inquire about orders for you, and provide customer service consultation and after-sales service; we will also use Your order information to determine whether your transaction is abnormal to protect your transaction security.
After you place an order, you can choose payment services provided by Ekouaer's affiliates or third-party payment institutions that cooperate with Ekouaer. The payment function itself does not collect your personal information, but we need to share your Ekouaer order number and transaction amount information with these payment institutions so that they can confirm your payment instructions and complete the payment.
(e) Delivery of product or service functions
After you place an order and choose cash on delivery or online payment, Ekouaer's affiliates or a third-party delivery company cooperating with Ekouaer will complete the delivery of the order for you. You know and agree that Ekouaer's affiliates or third-party delivery companies cooperating with Ekouaer will use your order information in the above links to ensure that your ordered goods can be delivered safely.
(f) Customer service and after-sales functions
Our customer service and after-sales functions will use your account information and order information. To ensure the security of your account, our customer service may use your account information to verify your identity with you. When you need us to provide customer service and after-sales service related to your order information, we will inquire about your order information. You may provide information other than the above information when communicating with our customer service staff, such as when you request us to change the delivery address, contact person or contact phone number.
b. Functions necessary to improve our products and/or services
We may collect your order information, browsing information, and your hobbies to show you the information about the goods or services you are interested in; or when you search, show you products you might want to find.
c. Functions necessary to ensure transaction security
In order to improve the security of the system when you use our products and/or services, prevent phishing website fraud and protect account security more accurately, we may learn about your browsing information, order information, your commonly used software information, and device information to determine the risk of your account, and may record some links ("URL") that we think are risky; we will also collect your device information to analyze Ekouaer system problems, count traffic, and troubleshoot possible risks, Troubleshoot when you choose to send us unusual information.
(2) You are fully aware that in the following situations, we do not need your authorization to collect and use personal information:
- Related to national security and national defense security;
2. Related to public security, public health, and major public interests;
3. Related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial, and execution of judgments;
4. To maintain personal information subjects Or other personal life, property and other major legal rights and interests but it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person;
5. The personal information collected is disclosed to the public by the personal information subject;
6. You are collected from the legally publicly disclosed information Of personal information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure, etc.;
7. Necessary for signing a contract according to your requirements;
8. Necessary for maintaining the safe and stable operation of the products and/or services provided, For example, discovering and disposing of malfunctions of products and/or services;
9. Necessary for legal news reports;
10. When academic research institutions conduct statistics or academic research based on the public interest, and provide academic research or descriptive results externally, De-identifying the personal information contained in the results;
11. Other situations as required by laws and regulations.
(3) The circumstances under which we obtain your personal information from a third party
(4) Rules for the use of your personal information
- Please note that all personal information you provide when you use our products and/or services will continue to be authorized during your use of our products and/or services unless you delete it or refuse to collect it through system settings We use. When you log out of your account, we will stop using and delete your personal information.
- We will make statistics on the usage of our products and/or services, and may share these statistics with the public or third parties to show the overall usage trend of our products and/or services. However, these statistics do not contain any identifying information about you.
- When we display your personal information, we will desensitize your information including content replacement and anonymization to protect your information security.
- In order to achieve your personalized needs for online experience, so that you can get a more relaxed access experience. We will send one or more small data files called Cookies on your computer or mobile device. The Cookies assigned to you are unique and can only be read by the web server in the domain that issued the Cookies to you. We send you Cookies to simplify your repeated login steps, store your shopping preferences or the products in your shopping cart and other data to provide you with shopping preferences, help you optimize your choice and interaction with ads, and help you judge you Login status and account or data security.
(2) Use of network Beacon and similar technologies
In addition to cookies, we will also use Web Beacon and other similar technologies on our website. Our web pages often contain some electronic images (called "single pixel" GIF files or "web beacons"). The ways we use network beacon are:
- Calculate the number of user visits by using the network beacon on the Ekouaer website, and identify registered Ekouaer users by accessing cookies.
- Provide you with personalized services through the cookies information obtained.
3. Protection of personal information of minors
1. We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older
- Ekouaer attaches great importance to the protection of personal information of minors. If you are a minor under the age of 18, you should obtain the written consent of your parent or legal guardian before using our products and/or services. Ekouaer protects the personal information of minors in accordance with relevant national laws and regulations.
- In the case of collecting personal information of minors with the consent of their parents or legal guardians, we will only use or publicly disclose this information when permitted by law, the parent or guardian's explicit consent, or necessary to protect the minors.
4. Disclaimer clauses for privacy protection
This website does not need to bear any responsibility in the following situations:
- As you inform others of the user password or share the registered account with others, any personal data leakage caused by this.
- Any personal information leakage, loss, theft or alteration caused by force majeure that affects the normal operation of the network due to computer problems, hacker attacks, computer virus intrusion or attack, temporary shutdown due to government control, etc.
5. Notice and revision
6. How to contact us